KW Section Operations
How to be a KW Section Executive membership:
- Potential candidates are required to nominate themselves for the KW Section executive membership,
- An existing KW Section executive member needs to endorse their applications.
- The nomination committee will go through the received applications and select the most competent candidate/s.
Funding request process:
- For funding application, a proposal needs to be submitted to the KW section,
- Funding below $250 can be approved by the KW Section Chair,
- Funding request above $250 and up to $500 is required the KW Section Section officers approval,
- Funding request above $500 needs the KW Section Executive members approval.
- All the internal interaction with section is through secretary including sending and receiving email, preparation for e-vote, and submitting eNotices
- Announcing the KW Section Executive Meeting by emailing to the Executive members and preparing meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Issue the cheque after a fund is approved by the chair and all the required receipt and documents are provided
- Booking rooms for meetings
- Supporting Secretary
- Schedule all meeting sponsored by the KW section
- Carry out the duties of the chair when the chair is not available
- Ensure all the requests met the requirements and by-laws
- Supervise the affairs of the section
- Attending all the general meeting of the section and board meetings